Put A Ring On It: The Wedding Planning Podcast
8 Big Ways To Save Money On Your Wedding
We never believe in the “cheap” approach. But we do believe there are tried-and-true ways to save in some big ways as you plan your wedding. Many of these are beneficial if you’re in the early stages of planning a wedding, but we packed tips in to help couples at all stages.
We talked about:
- The BIGGEST and #1 factor that affects your total budget
- Why your budget is important and how to use your priorities to make decisions
- The best vendor to hire to save yourself money
- What to consider when choosing your venue
- Opting to get married any day but Saturday
- Why where your lodging is matters so much
- What having an "off-season" date could mean for your budget AND your guest experience
- Some specific areas where we DON'T recommend trying to save money
For links mentioned and additional information, visit the Put A Ring On It podcast website.
Become a Patreon supporter today to get your questions answered, watch behind-the-scenes videos, chat one-on-one with Dan and Danielle and more!