Put A Ring On It: The Wedding Planning Podcast
What to Expect the Final Days Before Your Wedding
We talk often about what to expect on your wedding day, but in this episode, we focus on the final days leading up to your wedding day. What to expect, what to plan for, what to consider, and some interesting ideas to extend the fun!
We talked about:
- Why it’s important to spend time together before the wedding
- An important conversation about HOW MUCH time you want to spend together pre-wedding
- The two most common pre-wedding events
- Fun group activities to consider planning
- Why it’s important not to overextend yourself
- The final odds and ends you may need to wrap up
- The dreaded WEATHER forecast
- Some good health tips to keep in mind that final week
- And a reminder to ENJOY THE PROCESS
For links mentioned and additional information, visit the Put A Ring On It podcast website.
Become a Patreon supporter today to get your questions answered, watch behind-the-scenes videos, chat one-on-one with Dan and Danielle and more!