Put A Ring On It: The Wedding Planning Podcast
How To Be A Great Groom
Throughout the entire wedding industry, there is a LOT of talk about bride, bride, bride. But this episode is specifically for the grooms (though there are great tips for ALL MARRIERS and partners). We share some tips and tricks for navigating the wedding planning process. We also dive into some things you can plan for the wedding day itself. This is a great episode to share or listen to together with your partner.
We talked about:
- What step #1 should always be (even if the planning has already started)
- The five areas that really should involve BOTH partners in planning
- Why “I’m good with whatever you want” doesn’t always fly
- Think the wedding registry needs to be all about dishes and bath towels? Think again.
- Ways to fill your partner’s love tank the morning of your wedding
- The importance of showing gratitude
- The talk you should have about indulging in libations
- Tips for once the wedding is over