Put A Ring On It: The Wedding Planning Podcast
The Importance of Making Time For You On Your Wedding Day
We always talk about how your wedding is your party for everyone else and the guest experience is SUPER important. But this episode is all about YOU. We dive into ways you can set yourself up, both individually and as a couple, for a day where you feel and act your best.
We talked about:
- Why a wedding day goes by so fast
- Why it’s important to make time for you as an individual
- Starting your day as close to your regular routine as possible
- The importance of FOOD on the wedding day
- Why it’s just as important to make time for you as a couple
- First looks and why they might be the right thing for you
- Where the tradition of not seeing one another the night of the wedding or before you walk down the aisle came from
- The post-ceremony “time out”
- Pros and cons of a Sweetheart Table (and what it even is)
- The BEST way to achieve what you want: PLAN FOR IT
For links mentioned and additional information, visit the Put A Ring On It podcast website.
Join our "Ringer Club" to gain further access, get your questions answered, laugh at our behind-the-scenes shenanigans, and get an exclusive invite to our monthly hangouts.